Want to Write a Guest Post for The Modern Mary?
1. We accept guest posts from fellow bloggers who write about similar topics that are covered on The Modern Mary.
2. Content should be geared towards Christian women and encourage a deeper walk with Christ and include practical tips or advice.
3. Email Ally@themodernmary.com with the following information:
- Put “Guest Post” in the subject line
- Tell us what you plan to write about
- Tell us when you would like it to be posted and we’ll do our best to work with you.
4. We will then get back to you–keep in mind, due to the volume of submissions, not all guest posts will be accepted.
Post Must be Original Work
- The post may not be published anywhere else previously or in the future. (Having duplicate content penalizes both sites via search engines.)
- The day the guest post is released you may put a snippet of it on your blog directing your readers where they can read the whole post.
Post Must be 400-1100(ish) Words
- Please don’t be upset if we recommend changes–we want you to be successful!
- Post may be edited for grammar or clarity.
- For copyright purposes, we will create all the graphics used in the post.
Give Your Post an Attention-Grabbing Title
- Use words like reason, secret or how-to
- Use a number in the beginning if at all possible
- Check out “100+ Blog Post Title Templates that Grab Attention” for some ideas
Make Post Easy to Scan
- Break paragraphs up (3-4 sentences per paragraph)
- Use bold type to draw out important points
- Use bullet points and numbered lists where necessary
Have a Conclusion
- Leave the readers with a question to answer to
Include a Brief Bio with Your Submission
- Please include a picture of yourself attached to your Email
- Bio can link back to your blog